PANNIYODE SUKUMARAN VAIDYAR TO CURE HEART BLOCKS THROUGH AYURVEDIC TREATMENT - Info 24x7

Friday, December 14, 2018

PANNIYODE SUKUMARAN VAIDYAR TO CURE HEART BLOCKS THROUGH AYURVEDIC TREATMENT

PANNIYODE SUKUMARAN VAIDYAR TO CURE HEART BLOCKS THROUGH AYURVEDIC TREATMENT


heart-block-curer-panniyode-sukumaran-vaidyar


I found this news and video while surfing on Facebook. One of my FB friends shared this video and when I watched and asked about it, the below answer is given to me.


Panniyode-Sukumaran-Vaidyar


Google showing these details regarding Panniyode Sukumaran Vaidyar (copies and pasted on 17.03.2020), hence I am not sure about the details, it may be a little bit older. Try your best to cross-check the details elsewhere.


I don't know about him, never met him and now only I heard his name. As was the video shows he treats heart, heart blocks, and heart attacks. He is treating with the help of self-made ayurvedic medicines. So, whoever wants to go and visit Panniyode Sukumaran Vaidyan at Kattakkada, Thiruvananthapuram, make sure about the visiting hours and even what treatments are given. 

The available phone number of Shri Panniyode Sukumaran Vaidyar, on the net, is providing here. 


Watch the videos, go through the comments, ask somebody, who already has his treatment, and then only visit him.

This video is sharing to create awareness, hence this site doesn't hold any responsibility or anything else.




Video courtesy: Sajeevan Narayanan


4 comments:

vijaybala.ars said...

Hi sir, i m from tamilnadu,my problem is heart black (blood clot 3.3 cm x 2.3 cm)can you cure me ? Shall i come there panniyod?

Unknown said...

Dear sir,
I am from Tamilnadu, my dad I'd suffering by severe cardiac arrest, his heart pumping rate is 25% below, so suffering a lot of breathing problems & leg swelling, he is also an diabetic patient.. Is any curable chances for this problem?

John Roy said...

Thanks for sharing the great information about heart and its disease. I really appreciate to you for this wonderful information, recently I am taking heart remedies from Cureveda and now I feel great, but your info will motivate me. Thanks

wilson said...

Very Good Treatment centre.
we provide rooms .If somebody need we will provide them Chapathy with curry with that sukumaran viridian recipe.
If somebody need room. we will provide the patients free food.
contact 9746122137
wilson